FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ's)
- Can all of the bars be used for full body use?
Yes, all of our bars can be used for your entire body.
- What does Yoni mean? What is a Yoni Bar?
Yoni is the sanskirt word for vagina and, loosely translated, means "sacred space." Tantric philosophy approaches the vagina from a place of life, love, and respect. Our Yoni bars are infused with a special botanical blend of herbs and essential oils that are handmade to assist with balancing your pH, eliminating odor, itchiness, and supporting your overall vaginal health.
- Can I use the Yoni Bar inside of my vagina?
Although we use only natural products, please consult with your healthcare provider before using the Yoni Bar. All Luxy Bar Co. products should only be used externally and not inside of the vagina.
- Does the No Filter Detox Bar cause dryness?
In some cases, No Filter Detox Bar may cause temporary redness or/and dryness. Remember to keep your skin hydrated by using a light moisturizer after washing your face with the No Filter Detox Bar.
- Is it normal to break out after using the No Filter Detox Bar for the first time?
The No Filter Detox Bar is made to purge toxins and impurities from your skin while naturally lightening dark spots and reducing the visibility of hyper-pigmentation. Discontinue use if your notice your skin getting worse after at least one week of consistent use. Please check out more information on our blog on 10 ways you can keep your skin healthy while using our No Filter Detox Bar.
- My child has dry itchy skin caused by eczema. Can I use the Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey bar on them?
We advise that you use the Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey Bars on children 3+ years of age and older. Consider using the O'Baby Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Bar on children younger than 3yrs.The formula was created for the little ones.
- Why are the bars in different colors each time?
- I just placed an order. Where is my package?
All orders are shipped within 5-7 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday ONLY. Weekends and Holidays are NOT considered business days.
- Will I receive a tracking number?
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via e-mail. Please be sure to check your SPAM and JUNK folder. Please allow up to 48 hours for your tracking number to be updated by USPS.
- Do you create custom loafs or bars?
Yes! At this time we are able to do a custom order for you. Please contact email@example.com for information on pricing for your customer order.
- Do you have wholesale options available?
Yes! Wholesale options are only available for the purchase of two (2) or more Loafs and will receive a . Click here to view loaf options. For wholesale purchases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an invoice.
- Can I make a purchase in store?
At this time, we do not have a physical store. However, arrangements can be made if you live locally. We are stationed out of Detroit, MI. Please contact one of our team members at email@example.com.
- I am not happy with my product. Do you process refunds or accept exchanges?
We are sorry that you are unhappy with your product(s)! Please contact us and let us know how we can be of better service to you with provide information or resolve issues or concerns you may have with our products. However, we do not process refunds or accept returns/exchanges under any circumstances.